- Calendar of Events & Training Opportunities
- Helpful Lists & Contacts
- Join our Facebook Group
- Journey Partners Program
For a referral to a Journey Partner, contact us at 414-475-1246 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make the connection and a Journey Partner will contact you at your preferred time.
- Parent peer support available by referral
- Seasoned adoptive parents with lived experience
- A positive, strong resource to help families know that struggles and hurdles are a normal part of the journey
- One-to-one matching with a Journey Partner with shared experience to help you grow and advocate for your family
- Available to families formed through any type of adoption—foster care, international, or domestic
- Allows parents the opportunity to tap into the perspective of an adult adoptee
- Lending Library
The Coalition for Children, Youth & Families has one of the largest collections of books, tapes, and DVDs on adoption and foster care-related issues in the Midwest. (Please note the Lending Library link above will take you to a different website.)
- Partners Newsletter
We publish the Partners newsletter three times a year. Each issue focuses on a specific theme or topic related to foster care and/or adoption, and includes articles, resources, success stories and more for readers. Partners can be downloaded and printed for easy sharing. If you would like to be notified via email when a new issue has been published, please join our Partners Newsletter mailing list.
(Please note the Partners Newsletter link above will take you to a different website.)
- Tip Sheets
Tip sheets are short informational resources on a variety of topics related to adoption, post-adoption, foster care, and caring for children and youth in general. Most tip sheets are three-four pages in length and include links to additional resources and information.
(Please note the Tip Sheets link above will take you to a different website.)